Beadlock/CF orders getting pulled 02/01 forward

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel your anxiety Hamster! My build date is 5 days away. I finally got my window sticker and the total price is up $1040 from my DORA price. The Delivery fee went up $100 as well as the MSRP. I haven't yet spoke to my salesman but suspect they will have no problem honoring the agreed on price.

I celebrated and ordered a mod......haha.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Getting closer hamster! I think the waiting is actually even worse once the vehicle is built and awaiting transit.....seems like a continual glacially slow process. But, being built will be progress!

After all the "work" to get it scheduled......the wait for delivery can't be all that bad. Making list of everything to check on delivery.

MSP

Reaction score
Ordered Jan 28th. Magnetic with CF and Beadlocks

Dropped beadlocks April 1st. Kept CF

Got Window Sticker today with CF and Beadlocks with build date of 5-8

Snakedriver

Reaction score
Ordered mine mid January should be here in 2 weeks with CF and BL. Glad I waited to get the options I wanted.

Sledgehammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine like 3 weeks. They called me yesterday and said the beadlocks are no longer available so they had to drop them. Ugh, oh well. Ill just buy the bead lock wheels later when more readily available.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered mine like 3 weeks. They called me yesterday and said the beadlocks are no longer available so they had to drop them. Ugh, oh well. Ill just buy the bead lock wheels later when more readily available.

Check 2 posts up

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of weird but mine is on the train should be here next week. Still has BL's on the sticker and build sheet. No call, no cancellation that the dealer can find. I honestly don't care either way as I am buying wheels, just thought it was odd.