Beadlock/CF orders getting pulled 02/01 forward

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ages ago, Dec sometime supposedly one of their sales peeps heard about delays and if I wanted to get earlier then remove CF. So I did for 2 weeks and after nothing I said screw it. Since then it's been quiet. Just recently my sales guy said the carbon package has loosened. God I hope that means I have a chance. But then see others being told remove both still. I guess it depends on what they have the least of. If more CF floating around than BL then CF gets the pick or vice versa. I think all the old orders have one or the other or both. Considering only 3 of Gus allocations have been chosen I hope one of us is next and soon.

Yes, hopefully one of us is next. By the way, I have been told all along that CF and interior accent package would delay the order, none of which I have on my phantom truck. As I've mentioned on several different threads, I have never been told that the forged wheels are part of the delayed options list. However, if others on this board are correct, it could be a long time until I take delivery of mine. Amazingly, my Gus salesguy still says March delivery....saying things happen pretty quickly after the order is pulled. Hope he's right, but the heuristic here points to very lucky to unlikely...

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, hopefully one of us is next. By the way, I have been told all along that CF and interior accent package would delay the order, none of which I have on my phantom truck. As I've mentioned on several different threads, I have never been told that the forged wheels are part of the delayed options list. However, if others on this board are correct, it could be a long time until I take delivery of mine. Amazingly, my Gus salesguy still says March delivery....saying things happen pretty quickly after the order is pulled. Hope he's right, but the heuristic here points to very lucky to unlikely...

This is the first time I've heard that the accent pkg (which I have on my order) will cause a delay. My dealer called a week and a half ago and said bead locks have to go but did not mention any other constraints. Hope there is no issue with the accent pkg. I can't imagine a shortage, as relatively few people seem to be ordering it. Or maybe your sales guy meant the accent pkg with the carbon fiber trim selected together.

Last edited:

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the first time I've heard that the accent pkg (which I have on my order) will cause a delay. My dealer called a week and a half ago and said bead locks have to go but did not mention any other constraints. Hope there is no issue with the accent pkg. I can't imagine a shortage, as relatively few people seem to be ordering it. Or maybe your sales guy meant the accent pkg with the carbon fiber trim selected together.

Very confusing, isn't it, with all the different information we are handed? Like most of us that frequent this forum, we have a real, vested interest in attempting to identify as a clear of a picture as possible with our orders. I have also noticed that there is essentially no talk of the accent package causing delays....but, months and months ago, my dealer did tell me that 2 items were causing delays in orders being pulled, and that it had nothing to do with these 2 items being ordered together: Carbon Fiber Package and Interior Accent Package. Forged wheels were never on this list. Additionally, their first unit to arrive, out of 7 allocations, on January 27th, had the beadlocks, so the dealer points to that as further evidence that the "rumors" of commodity constraints are unsubstantiated. And the clouded veil of puzzlement progresses....

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very confusing, isn't it, with all the different information we are handed? Like most of us that frequent this forum, we have a real, vested interest in attempting to identify as a clear of a picture as possible with our orders. I have also noticed that there is essentially no talk of the accent package causing delays....but, months and months ago, my dealer did tell me that 2 items were causing delays in orders being pulled, and that it had nothing to do with these 2 items being ordered together: Carbon Fiber Package and Interior Accent Package. Forged wheels were never on this list. Additionally, their first unit to arrive, out of 7 allocations, on January 27th, had the beadlocks, so the dealer points to that as further evidence that the "rumors" of commodity constraints are unsubstantiated. And the clouded veil of puzzlement progresses....

I was clearly told on Monday by a dealer that I fully trust that it is either CF and/or Beadlocks holdig up orders. I DO think beadlocks are a problem. Perhaps Ford has a very limited supply which is why you see a few trickling out with them. I just know that I went from #7 in line to #1 on Monday because the folks in front of me wanted to hang on for beadlocks (a couple of them also had CF).

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another order placed in August got the call from sales guy late December and was told to drop BL and get build date. Told him to pull the wheels but leave the CF and he called back within a week with to give me a build date of 1/27 and supplied the VIN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frank20

Reaction score
I played golf with my Ford zone rep the other day and he shared with me the formula Ford uses to chose allocations that have CF or BL. He asked me not to share this but here goes anyway. :)

Well if my math is correct then mine should be getting pulled next week