Bead lock wheels Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zzzspeed

Reaction score
Guys I took these wheels off my 18' Leadfoot Raptor when I first got it back in Feb. They have been sitting in boxes and are in perfect condition. Wife wants them gone and not taking up space here.

$900 plus shipping to new owner.

Attachments

• IMG_3722.jpg
    IMG_3722.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3724.jpg
    IMG_3724.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3727.jpg
    IMG_3727.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 143
OP
OP
Z

zzzspeed

Reaction score
Still for sale. Lots of people saying they are interested and then no response. Wheels are still available, brand new condition without tires. In San Diego.

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still for sale. Lots of people saying they are interested and then no response. Wheels are still available, brand new condition without tires. In San Diego.
Do you ever head over to AZ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Z

zzzspeed

Reaction score
Do you ever head over to AZ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, I have been offroading there in Sedona back in Feb. But I have no plans to go back for now. Wheels can be shipped at buyers expense. I wouldn't bring them with me to AZ anyway, as truck would be loaded wit our luggage and bikes.

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have been offroading there in Sedona back in Feb. But I have no plans to go back for now. Wheels can be shipped at buyers expense. I wouldn't bring them with me to AZ anyway, as truck would be loaded wit our luggage and bikes.
Ok no worries thanks anyway

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk