GEN 2 BD S2 Sport Work/Scene for Reverse Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We sell a lot of both the S1 and S2 reverse kits. The S2's do fit nicely between the exhaust tip and the receiver hitch as do the S1's. With our S1 reverse kits, we also include hardware to mount them to the underside of the bumper for a super tucked out of the way look. And if you're really looking for a LOT of light, the S1's produce 4,750 total lumens, the S2 reverse kit is rated at 2,260 total lumens.

PH ---->>>> 888-466-8991

Web ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Here's some output shots of a pair of the S1's. As you can see, they're bright!

wYD0ASO.jpg

VgpY7yE.jpg

ywdbJ35.jpg

Cdcorn1

Reaction score
I did not buy the kit, I did however install the S2s in my bumper. I went with amber driving combo and they are perfect. I will admit I also bought the GJ 3rd Brake light with the amber wide cornering on the outside and the clear work/scene in the center. I’m very happy with the combination.
C60546E6-92DE-4A12-82CB-9FFC70E316A6.jpeg 0BBF1726-7094-45C8-A11B-79040EE495E6.jpeg

OP
OP
bviperd

bviperd

Reaction score
I did not buy the kit, I did however install the S2s in my bumper. I went with amber driving combo and they are perfect. I will admit I also bought the GJ 3rd Brake light with the amber wide cornering on the outside and the clear work/scene in the center. I’m very happy with the combination.
View attachment 142647 View attachment 142648

Clean set up!

On your GJ mount are you running a radio or did you just get the NMO mount in case you wanted to install one later? Doe the GJ mount come with that black cap?

Looks great!

Cdcorn1

Reaction score
I do have a VHF race radio mounted in the center console. I remove the antenna and put the cap on while in the garage. The GJ did not come with the cap, I purchased it separately from Amazon.

OP
OP
bviperd

bviperd

Reaction score
I do have a VHF race radio mounted in the center console. I remove the antenna and put the cap on while in the garage. The GJ did not come with the cap, I purchased it separately from Amazon.

Good to know! I’m on the fence about the radio because of the install process and because I’m not sure how much I’ll use it. Looks good with that cap on though.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good to know! I’m on the fence about the radio because of the install process and because I’m not sure how much I’ll use it. Looks good with that cap on though.

To be honest if you are on the fence... get the NMO. The fact you can't decide tells me you probably will regret ordering it WITHOUT the NMO. For a little extra, you have peace of mind knowing it's there when you need it.

That's what I did. I put the NMO version on my truck, didn't use it for 6 months and when I was ready, I had it ready to go. I just had to install the radio and I was done.

As you know we have them available on our site for sale. We try and keep them in stock at all times to avoid manufacturing delays BUT they sell out FAST on our site.

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of these installed.

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-ford-raptor-2017-s1-flush-mount-reverse-light-kit/

Yes we do see more people going with the S2 kit over the S1. We offer both kits but the S2 is more popular.

S2 mount just fine on factory exhausts. One easy trick is just loosen the exhaust hanger and you can move the exhaust tip a bit to get your allen key in there. Takes about 10 minutes to get the lights installed.

S1 Reverse Kit: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-ford-raptor-2017-s1-reverse-light-kit/

S2 Reverse Kit (with option to Upgrade to Pros): http://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-ford-raptor-2017-s2-reverse-light-kit/

We also have flush mount S1 kits for the Raptor available: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-ford-raptor-2017-s1-flush-mount-reverse-light-kit/

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not running them on my demo truck but we have a few customers who have installed them. No photos though, sorry.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Here ya go actually. A customer sent us some photos and wrote the following on our site:

I have these on my raptor as reverse lights. The work well, and are very bright. Install was straightforward, you do have to cut a 2.5” hole in your bumper as well as four smaller holes for the screw. If you can get over doing that, they are pretty easy to install and the wiring harness that was made for this vehicle was spot on. Great light kit.

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-ford-raptor-2017-s1-flush-mount-reverse-light-kit

upload_2020-5-6_22-26-44.png

upload_2020-5-6_22-26-48.png

84506_1809_dd2e0c4b_1015_4307_8735_ec987dfa23aa.jpg