BD LP4 Pro installed on a-pillar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keeyvooo

Reaction score
View attachment 333681Installed my new BD LP 4 Pro’s today. They look amazing. The Amber running lights are cool and the main lights are bright AF

Had to chop up the provided wiring harness to connect it all to the upfitter switches and built new Deutsch connectors for a clean install.
Hey was wondering if you used the wiring harness they provided or did you get spvs?

If you used the wiring harness they provided I need some help thank you!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I need some help

The LP4 kit we sell includes our wiring harness for the Raptors: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-a-pillar-light-kit-for-2021-ford-f-150-w-sdhq-brackets/

If you just need a wiring harness check out our LP4 Harness here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crystalux-a-pillar-wiring-harness-2x-dt-4-pin-connectors-baja-designs/

This gives you 2 upfitter wires to crimp on. One for the main power and one for the back-light of the LP4. Real easy. Plugs right into the back of the LP4 light.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The $60 harness works as advertised. After blowing so many damn fuses, I went back and watched John’s video & that’s when it hit me. Whenever I closed the hood, the hinge (circled in red) was pinching the freak’en harness. Didn’t think it was cause they worked just fine right after I closed the hood. I go for a short drive and back, hit the switch & nothing.

After correcting that, I haven‘t had any problems. As @smurfslayer said, you’ll be fine running the LP4s on aux 2 (15 amp)…no relay needed.

You routed the harness incorrectly is why you are having issues. Whenever we do an installation we route our wire this way. I marked it in blue. We go along the side and then the other end of the harness goes under the cowl to the driver side.

1717162779870.png

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or if lucky like me, you can live near Adam of 4x4 and have him do the install as did I.