Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Stainless Works
  1. never_summer

never_summer Full Access Member

Anybody have experience with the bassani y pipe? Any reviews on fitment, sound and performance gain compared to long tubes?

2. dusty505

dusty505 Member

I'm looking at the same system for a N/A setup, anyone have any experience?

3. Sigmoid

Sigmoid Full Access Member

I have the Bassani Y-pipe/cat delete on mine. But I've actually altered it by putting in cutouts (TT setup). If you are running an n/a setup, I'm not sure that you'll notice any performance difference with just the y-pipe swap...but it has to be better.
    It definitely made a difference on mine, but I'm making A LOT of exhaust gas. The thing to think about is that once you do it....it's not just an easy swap if you want to go back to stock.

4. Spicewood Speed Shop

Spicewood Speed Shop Member

I am running the Bassani pipe with Kooks Green Cats. It definitely flows better for those of us with forced induction but I would say on a naturally aspirated truck it wouldn't be worth the cost. I will note that we had to do quite a bit of tweaking to get it to fit properly, thankfully I have a good fabricator! Once it has been fitted its a pita to install as you have to install in at the same time as the transmission crossmember. I hope I dont have to take mine out!