Barstow to Primm Oct. 16th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
just for the record:

I do NOT own a gun nor do I participate in any sort of illegal activities while I am in the desert. I do NOT pack heat and I do NOT drive a Raptor...My name is Kyle and I drive a chevy. Please feel free to stop and search my car as I have nothing to hide. Thank you Mr. Ranger man!!

bstoner59

Reaction score
just for the record:

I do NOT own a gun nor do I participate in any sort of illegal activities while I am in the desert. I do NOT pack heat and I do NOT drive a Raptor...My name is Kyle and I drive a chevy. Please feel free to stop and search my car as I have nothing to hide. Thank you Mr. Ranger man!!

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, I understand, it is your little world.

I'm out.

Thank you very much for the it is a "closed-club" (my O-R/Sand-experienced brother warned me about this attitude) introduction to the off-road experience.

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm out.

Thank you very much for the it is a "closed-club" (my O-R/Sand-experienced brother warned me about this attitude) introduction to the off-road experience.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

I'm out.

Troy, some people on here are a little, let me see here, hmmm, blunt, or less tactful (including myself at times) than others. It seems this little conversation between you and Tim escalated into a pissing match because neither of you guys gave each other the benefit of the doubt when interpreting the other's comments. As BigJ says, let's treat this board like we're all hanging out at a bar together, downing some beers, and discussing our favorite truck.

I take it guns are a sensitive topic in CA since you guys don't have the same freedoms that the rest of us have and face possible repercussions for enjoying what most of us feel is a God-given right.

You asked an honest, innocent question. Tim, understandably, suggested we not go there. Let's leave it at that and drink a beer together.

There is definately not a 'closed club' mentality on this board as I'm sure you would discover as you spend more time here.:cheers:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

I'm out.

Troy, some people on here are a little, let me see here, hmmm, blunt, or less tactful (including myself at times) than others. It seems this little conversation between you and Tim escalated into a pissing match because neither of you guys gave each other the benefit of the doubt when interpreting the other's comments. As BigJ says, let's treat this board like we're all hanging out at a bar together, downing some beers, and discussing our favorite truck.

I take it guns are a sensitive topic in CA since you guys don't have the same freedoms that the rest of us have and face possible repercussions for enjoying what most of us feel is a God-given right.

You asked an honest, innocent question. Tim, understandably, suggested we not go there. Let's leave it at that and drink a beer together.

There is definately not a 'closed club' mentality on this board as I'm sure you would discover as you spend more time here.:cheers:

bstoner59

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'm not sure how you got that feeling from the posts. Xjrguy can be a tad paranoid and he was just trying to let you know that the "man" may be reading these posts and get info on you and know that you have guns...I was simply making a joke of what he said. I apologize if my post came across wrong it was directed more at Xjrguy, in humor, as an attempt to defuse the situation. Epic fail on my part.

So ya this trip should be sweet!!! How many guys from here do we think we have at this point?

bstoner59

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'm not sure how you got that feeling from the posts. Xjrguy can be a tad paranoid and he was just trying to let you know that the "man" may be reading these posts and get info on you and know that you have guns...I was simply making a joke of what he said. I apologize if my post came across wrong it was directed more at Xjrguy, in humor, as an attempt to defuse the situation. Epic fail on my part.

So ya this trip should be sweet!!! How many guys from here do we think we have at this point?

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I'm out.

If you can't see that I was looking out for you and the group, than you truly missed the point of my reply to your firearm question.

Also, grow some thicker skin. If my reply and the innocent followups from the others irritate you that much, maybe you shouldn't own a firearm.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I'm out.

If you can't see that I was looking out for you and the group, than you truly missed the point of my reply to your firearm question.

Also, grow some thicker skin. If my reply and the innocent followups from the others irritate you that much, maybe you shouldn't own a firearm.