Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Bakflip Fibermax installed

Discussion in 'Tonneau Factory Outlet' started by NickGT2, Mar 6, 2015.

1. NickGT2

NickGT2 Member

Thanks to Morrie and his company I sourced this tonneau cover for my 2013 Raptor which came with a Bedrug from the previous owner.

The purchase was painless. I ordered in Monday late afternoon, and it was delivered Wednesday evening. His transit time beat pretty much every local dealer in my area, and his pricing was the best of all the options I found.

Assembly was a breeze. Started with a unopened package at 10.45pm, and finished before 11.30pm. I didn't rush, in fact I took my time to make sure everything seated correctly.

I had one small issue- the seal on one of the joint ends wasn't seated correctly in the channel, and I used an angled pick to reseat it.

For service, Morrie and his company get a big THUMBS UP. The product hopefully will stand the test of time. I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from Morrie in the future.

Attached Files:

Boricuaevo8 likes this.
  2. BAKfactoryoutlet

BAKfactoryoutlet Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Your satisfaction is our Happiness!

Thanks so much for your kind words Nick. We really do treat our customers like friends. We want you to always think of us 1st when you need anything for your truck:worship::bowroflwerd6:

dhollist likes this.
  3. Idleone

Idleone Full Access Member

Agreed. While I haven't had the pleasure of doing business with Morrie yet cause I'm broke. I gave my buddy his address and got him a new Backflip for his Tundra. Couldn't be happier. Soon Ill have enough pennies saved and Ill get my own. Looks nice btw.

4. Boricuaevo8

Boricuaevo8 Full Access Member

Nice! Had the same one installed last week. It looks great!