Baja Trip #7 hit 26,000 Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtslinger

Reaction score
We were supposed to take Diablo Dry Lake and then cut across to the 3, but the weather was horrible and we didn't want to get stuck in a wash or anything, so we took the 3 to Valley T, then the crossover/vineyard road to the 1, and then Hwy over to SQ area.

ScorchedEarth

Reaction score
sounds and looks so awesome guys, cant wait to baja to my vacation house in cabo one of these days...
any other issues with the gen2 besides boiling brake fluid?

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
We were supposed to take Diablo Dry Lake and then cut across to the 3, but the weather was horrible and we didn't want to get stuck in a wash or anything, so we took the 3 to Valley T, then the crossover/vineyard road to the 1, and then Hwy over to SQ area.

aw bummer- i may do a little 2 day trip this weekend. Run though pine- then shoot to Ensenada then down to Eurindia- Maybe over to GZB then back up the 5 home by sunday night

dirtslinger

Reaction score
Thats a lot of driving in a short weekend. The wives would not have liked that.

I forgot we did add some Baja 500 course on N. side of the 3 in between the military checkpoint out of SF and Valley T. It was some fun wash and then turned into the worst whoop section ever!