Baja Designs - NEW Laser Lighting! Ultimate Long Range Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
There have been some delays that are out of my control. Unfortunately it keeps getting pushed back. I will post some when I have them. Wish I had an accurate ETA at this time.

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Oh, ok. I can help a brutha out. ship me one out and I’ll get it connected and get some night shots, for the betterment of FRF and all.

I’ll have it back to you after the weekend. Unless I actually like it enough to keep it

Either outcome is good for you and FRF.

see? easy peasey. :biggrin:

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, ok. I can help a brutha out. ship me one out and I’ll get it connected and get some night shots, for the betterment of FRF and all.

I’ll have it back to you after the weekend. Unless I actually like it enough to keep it

don't they have a 30 day satisfaction guaranty? could always just send it back after the pics are taken :favorites13:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
don't they have a 30 day satisfaction guaranty? could always just send it back after the pics are taken :favorites13:

I was just trying to help out a supporting vendor but I guess the pictures aren’t that important to them.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

If I had one built that I could send you I would. We need to get these built before we can take photos

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been like 5 months since the start of this thread. In 1968, It took 3 days to get Apollo 8 to the moon.

Can we great some damn night shots! Even better, some video, those DSLR photos can be misleading to the untrained eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk