Baja Designs - NEW Laser Lighting! Ultimate Long Range Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeadPaint

Reaction score
please let me know what angels and photos y'all want i will capture this week end and by Tuesday ill get you guys every angle you request and video if you want

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please let me know what angels and photos y'all want i will capture this week end and by Tuesday ill get you guys every angle you request and video if you want

Thanks for sharing! It will be hard to photograph the output unless you drop some serious coin on a camera.

However, I would love to see a video of you doing a demo of your high power, a demo of the laser light and also a full comparison of both.

Looking forward to seeing your future posts. Very intriguing light. Has my attention. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tcspase

Reaction score
I got mine mounted up this morning...# 12 of 30. I’m going to take it up to the mountains tonight and do some overhead drone footage. I’ll be able to do a distance comparison between the laser bar, the 30”s8 and the squadron pros I have....working on mounting the S2 pros with a work/scene pattern in the rear now

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine mounted up this morning...# 12 of 30. I’m going to take it up to the mountains tonight and do some overhead drone footage. I’ll be able to do a distance comparison between the laser bar, the 30”s8 and the squadron pros I have....working on mounting the S2 pros with a work/scene pattern in the rear now
Nice! Super stoked to see this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tcspase

Reaction score
My initial reactions are....mixed. I had the onx6 high power mounted in the lower grill. It was a combo pattern I’m pretty sure. The new laser light bar is a combo pattern as well, but it seems like the LEDs that are in the laser bar are not as powerful as the LEDs in the high power bar. So it looks like the lasers throw light super far but the LEDs leave something to be desired. Maybe the LEDs in the laser bar are from the regular onx6. Not the high power one. I also have the 30” s8. The combination of both of these lights seems to make a really good light pattern.

Maybe in the months to come Baja might release something with a different pattern that might give people some different options. One really cool thing that I got with my light is a free upgrade option. They said I can upgrade the circuit board anytime between now and sometime in 2020

Maybe my first thoughts were a little premature. I haven’t had a chance to drive it at night. Just shining it against the back of my garage. Haha. I will get some great drone footage tonight though

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you happen to shoot down any North Korean ICBMs.......

Or fry a critter.....

Tcspase

Reaction score
It’s raining pretty bad tonight. Didn’t get a chance to take the drone out. I did take my new lights around the block a little bit....the lasers project super far. The overall light output isn’t as good as the onx6 high power. I’m suspecting that is because they used the LEDs from the lower power model. Based on the website the laser model is listed as 7760 lumens where the high power is listed as 11650.

If I had to choose only 1 light for the front of my raptor it would be the 30” s8 or the 10” onx6 high power. They have almost the same output and beam pattern. But if I had to choose 2 I would get the laser and the s8 because they compliment each other well. The laser shoots super far, and the s8 lights up everything near and far. I just wish the laser light had the LEDs from the onx6 high power so there is no compromise or a need to use a second light bar....drone pics will be on their way for sure whenever the weather clears up