Baja design squadron pro quad aux switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viperi

Reaction score
I'm installing 4 baja design squadron pros in the fog light. Was wondering if aux switch 15 amp will handle all 4 on the same time

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. When I first used the SAE's I was expecting more throw and wasn't too impressed. Then I took a long drive on a tight twisty mountain road and realized how much fill they give you in closer and wider. I really like them for back roading, makes it much easier to drive. In only one 45 minute drove they let me see a deer on it's way across, a red fox shooting in front of me, and a crazy white cat that decided to take a nap in the middle of the road!! We are full of critters here, so they worked well. The Racer Spots are insane, it's like a police helicopter light.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm installing 4 baja design squadron pros in the fog light. Was wondering if aux switch 15 amp will handle all 4 on the same time

Each Squadron Pro takes up 3.33 amps, so with four you would be at 13.32 amps. You should be fine to put it on the 15 amp switch. :)