Bad wheel hop...traction bars, deavers, or ? Please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jason Kerbs

Reaction score
Wheel hop has been eliminated! Tested on pavement and dirt with 1000% improvement. Just mash the petal and it's on!

Last night I installed Deaver +3's, SVC track bars, and SDHQ bump stop plates. I am very happy with the results. Thanks again to all of you for your input.

I will be adding a real bumpstop and frame reinforcement kit some time in the near future. The list of "necessities" is becoming very long. I can see a new addiction forming as we speak.

With such a great starting platform, the variety of aftermarket parts, and a great FRF community, I am really looking forward to the next mods.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Did you have to drop the tank to weld in the mount?

OP hasn't been on in over 2 years. Per the SVC installation instructions it doesn't say to drop the take. Will be having my track bars installed in a few weeks so can give you a hard answer aftwr then.

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Thanks,, May I ask what the shop is charging. Hours wise? Mine is looking for 10 hours.. that a bit extreme for me as it hits 1K for install---SVC says 3 hours ,.