Back up Camera Spayer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you do that cause that sounds like something im going to want to do once I get my rapport

The Nav-TV mod will allow you to use the front and rear camera at any time; it will also allow you to use features that are disabled when the vehicle is moving (i.e. entering an address into navigation).

Check out this thread. The Car Stereo Company is taking orders for a group buy right now. The Nav-TV is a little pricey even with the discount, but the MSRP is $600 and it makes the otherwise useless front camera very functional.

This thread: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f202/nav-tv-front-camera-vim-bypass-20965/

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I initially used the Oakley "hydrophobic" lens sealer and it worked well for a few storms. Rain-x does the same thing but seems to last longer.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheap tweak of the day. Put Rain-x on your back up camera lens. It keeps the sludge from building up on it.

Then again, Mercedes Cameras have a lens cover that opens and closes when the camera is active.
HINT