Back to Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've had Ford trucks ever since I can remember, but after my last (2018 5.0L) left a bad taste in my mouth with the oil consumption, I switched to a GMC AT4. They brag about their 6.2L V8, but it hardly ever runs on all 8.
It's more like a 4cyl. Nice truck, but give me all 8, plus the local dealer service dept sucks. Took it in for a software update and they dented my door. Have 2 Ford dealers close by with excellent service, but unfortunately high Raptor prices. So it's road trip time.
In negotiations right now for a Leadfoot 2020. It's amazing how the prices drop the further you get away from NYC. Hopefully I'll have it soon. Will post pics when she gets home.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck. Post pics when you get it. At least you will always run on all 6 cyl. Oh yeah 2 turbos make up the difference!

TheRegMan

Reaction score
Well I've had Ford trucks ever since I can remember, but after my last (2018 5.0L) left a bad taste in my mouth with the oil consumption, I switched to a GMC AT4. They brag about their 6.2L V8, but it hardly ever runs on all 8.
It's more like a 4cyl. Nice truck, but give me all 8, plus the local dealer service dept sucks. Took it in for a software update and they dented my door. Have 2 Ford dealers close by with excellent service, but unfortunately high Raptor prices. So it's road trip time.
In negotiations right now for a Leadfoot 2020. It's amazing how the prices drop the further you get away from NYC. Hopefully I'll have it soon. Will post pics when she gets home.

I feel ya on the GMC service department. We had to stop going to the dealer for my wifes yukon. They literally took a couple of hours for an appointment oil changes,every time. Terrible customer service.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Check out AutoSaver Ford in NY. That is where I bought my truck from, it`s a little to far away for service though

OP
OP
FDHog

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well first dealer sold the truck before I got to him, but ended up finding a better deal.
Got more for my trade and 2K off sticker. Truck has been on the lot since December. COVID and the fact that this dealer doesn't move many Raptors helped me get some bucks off.
All the dealers by me are 5K-10K over.
Dealer sent me some pics. I pick her up tomorrow.
Moonroof, carbon fiber pkg, tailgate step for my old ass, sprayed bedlinen, 2nd row heated, 802A

IMG_1731.JPG