B-Pillars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fuhrius

Reaction score
looks great.
can you provide some details on what it took to remove and re-install those b-pillar pieces?

fuhrius

Reaction score
Well they're vinyl wraps.... So you just stick them on.

yo comprendo on the vinyl...I was asking about removing the b-pillar piece from the truck...I believe the OP suggested he removed those pieces before wrapping them.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yo comprendo on the vinyl...I was asking about removing the b-pillar piece from the truck...I believe the OP suggested he removed those pieces before wrapping them.

The professional installers don't often remove parts. There's generally enough gap to wedge the wrap in, or pull it around an inside corner. I've seen that done with the pillars and you'd never know they were wrapped.

OP
OP
O

Onboost

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the props I removed the B-Pillars very easy pull out the window seal and remove for screws, remove the 1 torx screw at the belt molding and twist and remove. It took less than 2 hours to remove and wrap and reinstall all 4. You can also google B-Pillar removal on a raptor there are a few videos. Note there are few F150 videos that state you need clips this is no the case with the Raptor.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your wrap looks good! I had a local shop wrap mine in a satin black vinyl, and I think it is huge improvement over my stock, swirled and scratched trim pieces. The shop did mine without removing the trim pieces, but if I were doing it myself, I would probably remove the trim. Either way, the wrap makes the trim pieces match the rest of the truck better than the original gloss black finish ever did.