B&P live tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update from me guys. Good news

“Great news I was able to get your order in, please see attached. If everything looks good please sign on customer signature and send it back to me. Thank you sir”

F8771033-E3BE-4FA5-8EDD-DAED6089C440.jpeg

Witt458

Reaction score
Update from me guys. Good news

“Great news I was able to get your order in, please see attached. If everything looks good please sign on customer signature and send it back to me. Thank you sir”

View attachment 170490
That is great news, congratulations. Did your dealer happen to say how he was able to place the order before the 16th? I saw your earlier post saying because of whatever system they use that the dealers could not place their orders until the 16th after the rest of the J2 options were available, which is what I was told.

Just want to make sure my dealer isn't giving me the run around and then going to come back asking for some crazy ADM when they have committed to selling at MSRP.

finled

Reaction score
My dealer just told me that the 37 Package was a Special Allocation from Ford. I'm thinking this is BS and it is simply a way to charge me 10K over MSRP. HAs anyone else seen this?
My 83K Raptor just went to 93K.
Rapid Red
801a High
MoonRoof
37 Package
My dealer just told me that the 37 Package was a Special Allocation from Ford. I'm thinking this is BS and it is simply a way to charge me 10K over MSRP. HAs anyone else seen this?
My 83K Raptor just went to 93K.
Rapid Red
801a High
MoonRoof
37 Package
Dealer won’t budge off of 10k over. Anyone know a dealer I can order from at MSRP?
BTW, I got on the list for this Tulsa dealer on Feb, 3rd. Very disappointed.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is great news, congratulations. Did your dealer happen to say how he was able to place the order before the 16th? I saw your earlier post saying because of whatever system they use that the dealers could not place their orders until the 16th after the rest of the J2 options were available, which is what I was told.

Just want to make sure my dealer isn't giving me the run around and then going to come back asking for some crazy ADM when they have committed to selling at MSRP.
You can place your order today.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same order as mine save the color , I got the velocity
The

i honestly am not sure. I don’t want to bother him and ask a ton of questions. He’s the sales manager so who knows

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Also man. Hopefully you have texts and email that say “at sticker” or “at msrp”. A deposit and that is an agreement.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is building with 801A and no other options? I think the carbon fiber is cheap looking, I think the Raptor graphics are too wild on a truck that isn't code orange, I don't even think I will use pro-power on-board or a power tailgate. I don't ever use the sunroof I have. I feel I can get a better spray in liner and tonneau cover on the aftermarket and don't want it holding up my build. I don't want to pay to replace 37s, even though they look great on the Raptor. 801A has all of the options that I feel I want and need.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is building with 801A and no other options? I think the carbon fiber is cheap looking, I think the Raptor graphics are too wild on a truck that isn't code orange, I don't even think I will use pro-power on-board or a power tailgate. I don't ever use the sunroof I have. I feel I can get a better spray in liner and tonneau cover on the aftermarket and don't want it holding up my build. I don't want to pay to replace 37s, even though they look great on the Raptor. 801A has all of the options that I feel I want and need.

How do you feel about the forest green interior accents on the 801A package?