Azure Gray Metallic: clean or add graphics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mebersole92

Reaction score
Just picked up an AGM 35 package last week with no graphics. I'm getting the front xpel and then ceramic for everything next week. I'm considering ordering grill/tailgate lettering or other decals but haven't seen anything yet other than the ones from the factory. Any opinions on what might look good or just better to leave as is?20230217_133448.jpg20230217_221229.jpg

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my Azure with no graphics, just perfect like it is IMO.

cmb396

Reaction score
Just picked up azure last week as well, no graphics. I like the clean look of it. TBH, i was looking at a couple of trucks that had graphics and had all intentions of removing them.

ForeLeft

Reaction score
I just picked up an Azure Gray 35 pkg on Saturday. It had graphics. IMO the stock 35 graphics are terrible with the color. The red clashes. Now the 37 pkg graphics look much better. They need to be black, dark blue, grey and white, IMO to work. I removed them within 48 hours of owning the truck. I do think some dark grey lettering outline on the tailgate would look nice tho, but needs to be subtle. As an fyi, I kept the flag and the Gen 03 graphic. It looks great on the truck.