Azure gray photos? Or thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rlj676

Reaction score
Anyone seen one next to a performance blue gen 2? I like the color but it seemed too similar to my 19 in performance blue haha.

Also see a ton of bronco sports in what I believe is azure… very popular color on that car.

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
It's definitely a color you want if you want to blend in with most other cars. I've only seen dealerships, at least in my area, only buy that azure gray, silver, white, a few blacks. I started paying attention to all vehicles in my area and 90% where white, silver or gray. If that's your thing then great, the salesman are over-enthusiastic about the azure gray. Ultimately, you do you and don't pick a color that you don't love, liking the color only works if there is no other color available. You can also get a different color done from a local shop.

PGas32

Reaction score
Here’s mine, love it! Granted these are at/right after picking it up from the detailer…but I will say I love how dynamic it is, and how well it hides dirt. Plus it was one and done, 2023 only.
41B7F096-D619-439F-8C05-10071D215F34.jpeg
E03F08B4-6D5E-4A19-BB4B-993B53D8FC6A.jpeg

Dnovakovic4

Reaction score
Love this color! Agree with most that online pics don’t do the real color justice. Was hesitant when I went to see it, but then was all about it in person. Now added more azure to it! Haha

IMG_7077.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7057.jpeg
    IMG_7057.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 13

Dnovakovic4

Reaction score
That is a lot of Azure to take in. Did you have the fender vents painted or wrapped?
Had it painted. It is a lot. IMO it’s how it should come from the factory. I know that’s a bit of an unpopular opinion, but I just love the look color matched so I went with it! Had all the black painted Agate black as well. Just don’t like the dull plastic look.