Azure gray photos? Or thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaper27

Reaction score
Good day everyone! I’m looking at potentially getting back to a raptor after selling my 2020 lead foot. I found an Azure Gray for MSRP but it’s not local and I haven’t seen this color in person. I knew I loved lead foot from photos but this makes me hesitant. Any thoughts? Opinions or photos of other owners? I know lighting is huge on some of these colors and can change the look completely.

Thanks for the info and help!

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its baby blue. looks alright on the raptor with the grey trim. saw it on an f150 tremor recently and did not like it.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Not for me.

You need to find one and see in person--only you can decide.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreeing with both above me, on non Raptor trims it looks terrible. Needs the all black accents to look nice. That said, baby blue is not how it looks in person in any lighting, just some of the press photo's I've seen.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I've seen one in person. I did not like it. But, like others have said...only you can make that decision.

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Good day everyone! I’m looking at potentially getting back to a raptor after selling my 2020 lead foot. I found an Azure Gray for MSRP but it’s not local and I haven’t seen this color in person. I knew I loved lead foot from photos but this makes me hesitant. Any thoughts? Opinions or photos of other owners? I know lighting is huge on some of these colors and can change the look completely.

Thanks for the info and help!
Azure is awesome! I’ve seen it.