AZ New Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNX5

Reaction score
Another new member here. Traded in the infinity and finally got a 2019 scab. It’s basic and doesn’t have any upgrades yet but only has 10k on the odo. I’m looking forward to learning about this truck and adding a few goodies along the way. I will be combing threads on Flood Ford, wheels, cleaning detail tips and adding a winch possibly.

IMG_1079.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard. Sounds like you found a great truck. Winch options are very limited with this truck. I do believe there is an aftermarket bumper that allows you to install one. Just perform a search.

Enjoy that that truck.

OP
OP
B

BNX5

Reaction score
Yeah funny you say that, I’m finding that out as well. The bumper/winch combo’s are up there in price too.

Cheers

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Swarf mount is needed for adding a winch with the stock bumper plus you'll need a wireless operated winch because you can't get in there to operate the handle.

If you get lights with the Warn 12,000lb winch it'll probably be around $4,500 not counting labor.