Avoiding theft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said bypass not steal it. If I wanted to steal vehicles I wouldn’t be trying to secure them Bro be real
That’s exactly what I mean. The amount of people who can get into a car-clone a key-and defeat a ravelco is exceedingly small. That is exactly why it works. I don’t doubt people can do it. But what you’re saying is is exactly why I got it. I don’t understand why you hate on a simple device so much. You’re arguing for us to what-use u product we can’t or install something we can’t or what just complain because you’re jealous of the owner? You’re angry that they say that no cars have been stolen-there would be so much stuff online in 40 years if that actually occurred frequently enough. Take a chill pill and do your own thing. And stop posting videos showing thieves how to do it. That’s just not cool

Aird_outSRT

Reaction score
That’s exactly what I mean. The amount of people who can get into a car-clone a key-and defeat a ravelco is exceedingly small. That is exactly why it works. I don’t doubt people can do it. But what you’re saying is is exactly why I got it. I don’t understand why you hate on a simple device so much. You’re arguing for us to what-use u product we can’t or install something we can’t or what just complain because you’re jealous of the owner? You’re angry that they say that no cars have been stolen-there would be so much stuff online in 40 years if that actually occurred frequently enough. Take a chill pill and do your own thing. And stop posting videos showing thieves how to do it. That’s just not cool
Well just so you are aware, we do have a hidden IGLA called Kvant that is for vehicles that aren’t compatible or have no can networks. It wasn’t available but got told about 30 minutes ago the new version is in production with anti carjacking option.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well just so you are aware, we do have a hidden IGLA called Kvant that is for vehicles that aren’t compatible or have no can networks. It wasn’t available but got told about 30 minutes ago the new version is in production with anti carjacking option.
Thank you. When is it available? How many have been installed on 24 raptors. I’m certainly not going to be the first. Are you an igla dealer or something?

Aird_outSRT

Reaction score
Thank you. When is it available? How many have been installed on 24 raptors. I’m certainly not going to be the first. Are you an igla dealer or something?
The new version will be available in about a month. Previous version has been around for several years but not available for us to get. The US has dealers, distributors and then distribution hubs that also are dealers (installers), I am one of the 3 hubs. When I can order I will most definitely let you know. Install interrupts the start circuit no different than a ravelco would but this is digital and hidden in the vehicle. There is a button you can set a pin with and also an encrypted Bluetooth IGLA fob that will authorize it and let it start. The new Kvant 2 also has cellphone app capabilities much like the Bluetooth fob. No big plug to carry, no hole in your lower dash ect. I am not trying to be a d$&@, NY Italian, just out like that ‍♂️. I am blunt and to the point. Just trying to secure vehicles and not pull wool over peoples eyes like ravelco has done for decades.
Josh

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You seem angry that the guy made a business and is running it like one. I’m sure the owner is a ****. Who cares. I’m sure he lies. Who cares. Did you lose a car because of it?
Not trying to wade into the does it work, is it able to be bypassed and how fast discussion, but I care. I’m sure quite a few FRF care if a vendor we’ve used to do a job for us, is not the end all, be all magical device it is advertised as. And this isn’t your typical marketing BS claim like “add 15 hp to your vehicle with our special intake insert” this is a company saying their security device is not able to be defeated. Videos presented and linked so far seem to say exactly the opposite.

That’s not a small thing.

I seem to recall we’ve already covered the “nothing is foolproof” and if they really want it they’ll tow it topic but if the R. is that easily defeated, that’s... well, quoting JRB: “a pretty big fúcking deal”

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not trying to wade into the does it work, is it able to be bypassed and how fast discussion, but I care. I’m sure quite a few FRF care if a vendor we’ve used to do a job for us, is not the end all, be all magical device it is advertised as. And this isn’t your typical marketing BS claim like “add 15 hp to your vehicle with our special intake insert” this is a company saying their security device is not able to be defeated. Videos presented and linked so far seem to say exactly the opposite.

That’s not a small thing.

I seem to recall we’ve already covered the “nothing is foolproof” and if they really want it they’ll tow it topic but if the R. is that easily defeated, that’s... well, quoting JRB: “a pretty big fúcking deal”
I agree with you there. The ravelco is definitely not 100%. Nothing is. I’m sure the igla in time will have a way to be defeated as well. I went with it because it was the only thing available at the moment. Arguing igla is a moot point seeing as it isn’t supported. But the ravelco is installed differently now and from what I understand it will easily stop what is being bypassed. Am I an expert? No. Are there thieves who can get around it eventually? For sure. It is better than nothing and so whatever.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im
The new version will be available in about a month. Previous version has been around for several years but not available for us to get. The US has dealers, distributors and then distribution hubs that also are dealers (installers), I am one of the 3 hubs. When I can order I will most definitely let you know. Install interrupts the start circuit no different than a ravelco would but this is digital and hidden in the vehicle. There is a button you can set a pin with and also an encrypted Bluetooth IGLA fob that will authorize it and let it start. The new Kvant 2 also has cellphone app capabilities much like the Bluetooth fob. No big plug to carry, no hole in your lower dash ect. I am not trying to be a d$&@, NY Italian, just out like that ‍♂️. I am blunt and to the point. Just trying to secure vehicles and not pull wool over peoples eyes like ravelco has done for decades.
Josh
Thank you. I’m curious when it does come out. I do have some concerns however but I will discuss that with a local installer if and when it comes out for 24s