GEN 2 Avalanche vs Lead Foot

Avalanche or Lead Foot

• Avalanche

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Lead Foot

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

DIO

Reaction score
Honestly, both trucks in person look great, especially with CF and Orange Interior.

Our shop truck is Lead Foot, CF, Orange Interior Accent package, etc. and I'm a huge fan it. If 2018 still had Avalanche instead of Lead Foot, I would have purchased it. If neither option was available, I'd get Magnetic. With both options available, I'd go for the newer truck unless the used truck has a decent savings on it.

Haha pretty much sums up all the answers on this thread.

And absolutely, the Carbon Fiber w/ Orange Interior looks incredible on both LF and AG. I actually wouldn't even be considering the AG or LF if it didn't have the Orange + CF. My first choice was actually black/black, but after seeing the orange with the AG/LF, I couldn't say no. I guess I can't go wrong with either one!

Ultimately, I think what'll do it for me is the price difference then. How much in total savings do you think would be a good deciding point? (note that the LF is selling at a slight markup)

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haha pretty much sums up all the answers on this thread.

And absolutely, the Carbon Fiber w/ Orange Interior looks incredible on both LF and AG. I actually wouldn't even be considering the AG or LF if it didn't have the Orange + CF. My first choice was actually black/black, but after seeing the orange with the AG/LF, I couldn't say no. I guess I can't go wrong with either one!

Ultimately, I think what'll do it for me is the price difference then. How much in total savings do you think would be a good deciding point? (note that the LF is selling at a slight markup)

I don't really see the point in a LF mark-up considering the color is now available on regular F-150s all the way down to XLT trim.

It'll really come down to your personal preference and what you want to spend when it's all said and done. I can't answer that for you. But I can say...these are a definitely the best kind of first world problems to have haha!

bigzaj

Reaction score
I picked up a new AG under MSRP a few weeks back ... not sure many left, I prefer the contrast of color to the fender flares / bumpers / applique ... LF and Metallic look good when clean but always look like a monochromatic paint scheme to me.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So it's statistically proven that avalanche is a better color

Just ask the forum member who also teaches college statistics!

Lol

OP
OP
D

DIO

Reaction score
So it's statistically proven that avalanche is a better color

Just ask the forum member who also teaches college statistics!

Lol

It was almost 50/50 at one point yesterday, but looks like AG is the clear lead haha.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

#blackraptorsmatter

Honestly if both of these don't end up working out I'm for sure getting a blacked out Raptor.

OP
OP
D

DIO

Reaction score
I don't really see the point in a LF mark-up considering the color is now available on regular F-150s all the way down to XLT trim.

It'll really come down to your personal preference and what you want to spend when it's all said and done. I can't answer that for you. But I can say...these are a definitely the best kind of first world problems to have haha!

So after doing some quick maths the difference in price is a little over 10k lol

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Ford plans to drop LF after 2018?

I really wish Ford would do a Green in the same primer flavor as they did with Terrain, AG & LF.