aux wire 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where is aux wire one located ?I assume its in a different location since its being used

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
where is aux wire one located ?I assume its in a different location since its being used
Hello,

Aux 1 and the OEM Fog Button connections are tied into the bumper on the Gen 3 Raptors due to connecting the OEM fog light kits they put in there. We do have a complete patented plug and play harness system for lighting, one of which is a Relocation Harness that allows you to move those connections from the bumper back up top to join the rest of your Aux Switches.

Here is a link to the harness: https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...x-1-fog-switch-relocation-plug-n-play-harness

All of our harnesses plug into each other and require zero cutting or splicing.

Our fog kits will include our plug and play wiring for installing the lights in the kits, as well as they include very nice discounts for the lights and the components when purchasing everything as a kit. I can even add kit discounts to a custom light kit if you want something different than what you see configured on our website.

Here is a link to our Gen 3 Raptor Light Kits: https://specialtyperformanceparts.com/collections/all-ford-raptor-light-kits?page=1

Please feel free to call, text, or email me if you have more questions. I am happy to help in any way possible. I can even help you build your cart if you'd like.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to chime in, the plug and play harness from SPV is about a 10 minute job booking up. It’s so easy it’s stupid. I have it hooked up to my kit and makes it really easy.
I can confirm easy as pie ,does u guys know the amp rating for the headlight knob fogs ,I know aux 1 is 10 amps .

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can confirm easy as pie ,does u guys know the amp rating for the headlight knob fogs ,I know aux 1 is 10 amps .
I wanna say that fog/1/2 is 10, 3/4 is 15, and 5/6 is 5. I could be wrong, be sure to search and double-check.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna say that fog/1/2 is 10, 3/4 is 15, and 5/6 is 5. I could be wrong, be sure to search and double-check.
thanks I saw those im trying to find out the amp rating for the set of fogs that r on the headlight knob .

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score

thanks I saw those im trying to find out the amp rating for the set of fogs that r on the headlight knob .
Uh, you might want to re-read my post because I definitely answered that. Look above, I made it obvious for you.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, you might want to re-read my post because I definitely answered that. Look above, I made it obvious for you.
u realize there r 6 up fitters and 1 extra on the headlight knob makes 7 . Ive never seen an amp rating for the headlight knob ,were is your source ,I can find the 6 up fitters no problem .

Last edited: