Aux usb/ Sirius issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay-Mac

Reaction score
So I recently have been experiencing some electrical issues with my 2019 ford raptor. I tried to use my 2 USB ports and they won’t stay on to use my mobile apps but also when I attempt to use them and disconnect them my screen and radio freezes completely. I’m at a lose as to why this is happening. I actually had to disconnect the positive terminal on the battery to get the screen to power down. And it reset it and afraid to try the USB ports again I fear of the same issues. Any help would be awesome.

Stratia69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you had any resolution? I just started having similar issues, USB and Dash screen instead of radio.

Beinkounter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hold the forward seek button on the radio along with the audio power button down for 3 seconds. This will reset the sync system. Resolved my dead USB port problem.

Stratia69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll keep that in my back pocket! The dealer replaced my media hub, it was faulty. You have to wonder about any part that actually has a sticker on it that says "it dropped, scrap"????! lol