Auto stop eliminator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD06

Reaction score
Gents,
not sure if anyone is aware of this product. Just giving everyone a heads up. This is a plug and play option that allows you to turn off the auto start-stop and keep it off. It will stay off until you hit the button and turn it on putting it back into it's normal function mode. Watch the videos the install is straight forward and not difficult, took me about 15 min.

https://www.autostopeliminator.com/

dew.man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMHO well worth the price of admission. The dash switch and functionality remain available but the truck remembers the last setting. Much cleaner option than disabling battery management through Forscan or using a trailer plug.

And no, I was not compensated in any way for my endorsement lol

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes if you do not feel like turning it off every time you can program it for an easier use. We have a programmer that will tune it for performance or tow. It does have the ability to disable start stop option for you. Now it also has the ability for you to data log and view gauges. Very easy touch screen programmer that anyone can use. If you have any questions call us at 313-561-5500 my name is Jake thanks.
https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631148
pic of mycal touch.jpg

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or just pull the trailer light plug under the steering wheel and save $100

Takes 2 seconds and can easily plug back in if you ever hook up a trailer. No down side at all.

don't know why anybody would otherwise want to switch back and forth. Stop-and-go is either a function you love to have on or you love to have off

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would want to rip apart all that when they can spend $99 on a module that plugs into the ODB2 and disables the start/stop in 10 seconds, then can toggle it back on if needed...

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm still baffled that this feature is the single most talked about subject on here while at the same time having the most options to "fix" one of which is available stock, which is the button.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I'm still baffled that this feature is the single most talked about subject on here while at the same time having the most options to "fix" one of which is available stock, which is the button.

Because it's a stupid concept to start with? Obviously, it's a minor annoyance, never the less, I always forgot to mash the button. More nanny BS.

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or just pull the trailer light plug under the steering wheel and save $100

Takes 2 seconds and can easily plug back in if you ever hook up a trailer. No down side at all.

don't know why anybody would otherwise want to switch back and forth. Stop-and-go is either a function you love to have on or you love to have off
What he said.

Cost = $0.00.

Easily reversed.