Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my question as dump as it might sound. WILL there be an updated besel without that button or will there now be the highly criticized "blank" button where the auto/stop is supposed to be? If there is going to be a ridiculous "blank" on my $80k truck instead of an updated bezel I am probably going to pass...

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Yea I am fine with ripping the cable out, but am I now going to have an error message show up/constantly on my dash telling me I hate the environment???
Nope. Have done it in every Raptor I've had. No issues. Ford service mgr showed me the trick way back when.

Can't you just disable it with FORSCAN?
Why do that when I can just unplug it for $0 and takes two seconds--no FORSCAN needed.
As well as an eliminator for $99.
Free works great.

Attachments

• IMG_3346.jpg
    IMG_3346.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 93

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Nope. Have done it in every Raptor I've had. No issues. Ford service mgr showed me the trick way back when.

Why do that when I can just unplug it for $0 and takes two seconds--no FORSCAN needed.

Free works great.
Does that mess with trailer stuff?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Free works great.
Nice man. And just plug it back in whenever I need the trailer lights, etc. Gotcha.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well first off, has anyone tried to reach out to their sales rep and see if this is an option to maybe add this removal last minute??

Zurg2330

Reaction score
Well first off, has anyone tried to reach out to their sales rep and see if this is an option to maybe add this removal last minute??
Yes I contacted my dealer to add the auto start stop removal as I don't care to have it anyway. He said he'll contact his dealer rep to reflect the change. I don't have a VIN or build week yet so it made sense. Hopefully as a result I'll get a build week and VIN quicker.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I reached out to mine yesterday and got this...
"Ford might follow GMs trick with that...but it's not official yet."