Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird, I ordered it and it IS listed as one of the accessories. I hear once you have a VIN revisions cannot be made and if it’s on the window sticker that’s how it’s built.
Will find out tomorrow. No window sticker yet for me, hopefully that means they can add it quick on Conceps

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated in Conceps with no errors per dealer. Still no window sticker today, good because of that change needed. DORA now shows auto start/stop delete. Ford tracking site a few hours later also shows the Auto start removal now. Sweet!! Build day officially 2/18

Last edited:

Dnovakovic4

Reaction score
@Dnovakovic4 Cant help with wire but wanted to make sure that you are aware that Mymode can store the autostart/stop to disabled.
Ah, I was not aware of that. I'll give it a shot. Assuming i don't have to push the MyMode R button every time i enter with this? SMH.... should've thought of this before. Thanks man!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah, I was not aware of that. I'll give it a shot. Assuming i don't have to push the MyMode R button every time i enter with this? SMH.... should've thought of this before. Thanks man!
You have to hit the Mymode button everytime unfortunately but atleast its an option.