Auto start-stop delete blank button ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Impeachment button - if you add a real button, you could activate a cough sound
grenade launcher
ejection seat
Rescue - you could add all sorts of sounds, lights, etc. to this-a friend had a household alarm horn hooked up in his car, when turned on for just a moment it sounded like a siren starting up

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m that OCD type of guy
So a sticker can solve OCD? Because you will still know it does nothing. And isn't trying to cover it up with something that does not exist just OCDx2?

Why not make it a button that does something? Maybe ejecto seato Bro!

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here
Yes, I’m that OCD type of guy lol. I’m so thankful I don’t have auto start-stop. However, that button is now a blank boring piece of plastic. Any ideas what sticker I (we) can put there? Rappygraphics maybe has something in the works? A small American flag would be awesome, or maybe something silly like a rocket launcher.
Here you go: VinylMod Blank Button Decals. I may or may not have an ejection seat and missiles button in my Cayman.

ironpeddler

Reaction score
if you do not get the auto start/stop delete, do you have the option to turn it off or is it just always on?