Auto start-stop delete blank button ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you do not get the auto start/stop delete, do you have the option to turn it off or is it just always on?
thats what the button is for. to turn it off. it doesn't work in tow mode or sport manual Baja. etc. but I believe it is on by default still. but you have to turn it off every time. thats why people are liking the delete option.

I chose the delete option because it may go on 2 times a day. I drive mostly highway. the delete to maybe make things get built quicker was a no brainer for me

Reaction score
Yes, I’m that OCD type of guy lol. I’m so thankful I don’t have auto start-stop. However, that button is now a blank boring piece of plastic. Any ideas what sticker I (we) can put there? Rappygraphics maybe has something in the works? A small American flag would be awesome, or maybe something silly like a rocket launcher.
View attachment 326834
Omg I have this same question too. So annoying wtf ford
At least put something like anything!!! Send me what you do! Wish I can make it a button

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is equipped with auto start stop and I will be disabling it.

The 2021+ auto start stop button is integrated with the camera button to one connector. I would have to look at my 2022 when it gets here and see if they have separated the two. If so it could be possible to add a feature with a custom harness. I doubt with the aux switches that anyone would want to spend the money for this.

leftie712

Reaction score
Truck I bought did not came with start/stop button (jumped on canceled order) so decided to replace it. Part was around $60. Simple swap, you get access to it by removing center speaker mounting plate. It lights up like rest of the buttons. Guessing will need to use Forscan to make it work completely if wanted to.
Part numbers listed on the bag it came in ML3Z-13D730-FB, SW-8508-1X, 5757841.
Didnt take pic of new part before I installed, so attached is old button removed.

but1.jpgbut2.jpg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck I bought did not came with start/stop button (jumped on canceled order) so decided to replace it. Part was around $60. Simple swap, you get access to it by removing center speaker mounting plate. It lights up like rest of the buttons. Guessing will need to use Forscan to make it work completely if wanted to.
Part numbers listed on the bag it came in ML3Z-13D730-FB, SW-8508-1X, 5757841.
Didnt take pic of new part before I installed, so attached is old button removed.

View attachment 355129View attachment 355130
@leftie712
How many pins are on the old one?