Auto Start Disabling option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kalex

Reaction score
I tried to look up the part number on the connection to the battery and had no luck. I was trying to see if I could figure out if it had more than the function of the auto start/stop.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Put a trickle charger on the battery over night and see if it works. It is probably just low enough that it won’t let it turn the truck off or a potential bad battery.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as asking my dealer, right now they aren't on my favorites list. I wouldn't believe anything from them including the sun will come up tomorrow....I had my tires rotated last week, and as they drove it up for me to depart in, I noticed the RR wheel was rolling 30 degrees off vertical. Yup, they forgot to tighten the lugs. Really.

F'ing unreal!! Glad I'm not the only one. I have no dealer at the moment either. Brought mine in for the warranty transmission and seat belt fixes and they backed it out of their bay into another vehicle. Also required a bumper repaint and a side skirt panel.

Sorry I don't know more about that battery wire. If I had to guess I'd say probably does about the same thing as unplugging the one by your foot. ??? But that's a total guess. I went the FORScan route.

IMG_6862.JPG