Auto Headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone one yall auto headlamps turn on too early? For me it's not even that dark and it turns on? I would turn it off but i would like to see the DRL's though.

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Make sure that your windshield is clean over the sensor. I know what you mean about the lights turning on early at times. Remember it's not always about you seeing the road. Sometimes it's about other drivers seeing you.

4everHP

Reaction score
Mine also seem to turn on too early and/or stay on too long. I understand the safety part, but the Amber corners are on then anyway.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure that your windshield is clean over the sensor. I know what you mean about the lights turning on early at times. Remember it's not always about you seeing the road. Sometimes it's about other drivers seeing you.
Windshield is always clean. Sunset is like 7:40pm and lights turn on at like 6pm. Still pretty bright during those times. I mean if i have to wear my sunglasses, it's still bright outside.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine don’t. But that aside, if you haven’t had the antidazzle feature turned on with that computer thing that plugs into dash, you don’t know what you are missing.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine don’t. But that aside, if you haven’t had the antidazzle feature turned on with that computer thing that plugs into dash, you don’t know what you are missing.
I second this. Go git’er done & you won’t have that ”auto on issue” anymore.