Auto Headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine don’t. But that aside, if you haven’t had the antidazzle feature turned on with that computer thing that plugs into dash, you don’t know what you are missing.
I thought this came standard on gen3’s? Is this different than the auto high beam?

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought this came standard on gen3’s? Is this different than the auto high beam?
Yes it is totally different. It directs and steers the beam away from oncoming cars so your high beams are always on but never blind anyone, including cars in front of you. It is in the buried menu only accessible with the damn computer program I can’t think of the name of. There is a thread on it and exactly how to do it.

I hate when people say game changer but it truly is. It was only made legal in the US this year.

Just look on YouTube at Audi antidazzle lighting.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it is totally different. It directs and steers the beam away from oncoming cars so your high beams are always on but never blind anyone, including cars in front of you. It is in the buried menu only accessible with the damn computer program I can’t think of the name of. There is a thread on it and exactly how to do it.

I hate when people say game changer but it truly is. It was only made legal in the US this year.

Just look on YouTube at Audi antidazzle lighting.
It’s called Forscan. Here’s the thread.