Are you ordering with or without Tailgate Appliqué?

Tailgate Appliqué or NO Tailgate Appliqué

• Tailgate Appliqué

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • NO Tailgate Appliqué

Votes: 100 51.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered without and debated it also. It definitely screams 'HEY THATS A RAPTOR' but to me Ford should be paying me $500 to market for them and I like the looks of the cleaner tailgate better. My girl also said the appliqué screams 'YO BRO' too loud. I also hate the hood and fender decals.... keep it clean is my thought.

Damn moon-roof was my hangup and ordered with it.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Without...
It's going to fade...

They are painted like the flairs, so will not fade if cleaned and waxed/sealed like all the other painted surfaces. The hood/fender heat extractors, side view mirror arms, and windshield wiper area the areas you will need to worry about.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered without and debated it also. It definitely screams 'HEY THATS A RAPTOR' but to me Ford should be paying me $500 to market for them and I like the looks of the cleaner tailgate better. My girl also said the appliqué screams 'YO BRO' too loud. I also hate the hood and fender decals.... keep it clean is my thought.

Doesn't the Raptor scream Raptor anyway with or w/o the add on's - it is an attention getting truck!

I ordered with the applique as it's pretty unique for the Raptor IMHO. Wasn't a fan of the decals (or the cost of them).

cbb

Reaction score
I didn't get it.

Been driving Avalanche's the past decade almost and hate how the plastic fades