Are we waving? I'm waving.

Wave to other Raptors?

• Yup, I acknowledge them.

Votes: 88 79.3%
  • Nah, I'm in ignore mode.

Votes: 23 20.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MORK

Reaction score
You have to class that wave up a little bit like I do! I don't get too many waves back, but I do get a lot of looks. It works really well with Harley guys too.

View attachment 405496

I make a habit when riding my bike to wave as obnoxiously as possible to all asphalt pirates. No two finger peace sign sideways or whatever for me.

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually wave at the TRX guys that feel the need to tailgate at 5 feet on the freeway (I ususally drive 10-15 over), and then gun it to 100 MPH as they pass by. Why the need, what can they possibly be compensating for?

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I usually wave at the TRX guys that feel the need to tailgate at 5 feet on the freeway (I ususally drive 10-15 over), and then gun it to 100 MPH as they pass by. Why the need, what can they possibly be compensating for?
I have encountered quite a few TRX drivers that have been double dipping in their TRT treatments. On the contrary I have only seen one Raptor driving overly aggressive.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get and give waves. The ones who don't wave back also don't appear to ever have been off road. Seems like the type who bought the truck for looks and status, they can't imagine why waving is happening and don't see any thing in common with others. The four by types and adventurers wave back.
Agreed

daytona1783

Reaction score
I get and give waves. The ones who don't wave back also don't appear to ever have been off road. Seems like the type who bought the truck for looks and status, they can't imagine why waving is happening and don't see any thing in common with others. The four by types and adventurers wave back.

I bought my Raptor for looks and taking my family to the beach (on-road only). I also wave. 200.gif

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took a 4hr( each way) road trip to visit a friend in central WV. I saw a grand total of 4 Raptors, but one was a CO on a dealer lot so guess it doesn’t count. I got the peace sign wave from a cute girl in a red Gen1, the two other Gen 2 drivers just looked at me funny for waving.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A girl in a Raptor??
Driving??
I was thinking of bringing this up previously...
I don't think I have ever seen a female behind the wheel of a Raptor yet.
Was going to ask if any members here were...?
I have noticed a couple of forum names (handles) may be taken as such, but never asked to confirm.

OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A girl in a Raptor??
Driving??
I was thinking of bringing this up previously...
I don't think I have ever seen a female behind the wheel of a Raptor yet.
Was going to ask if any members here were...?
I have noticed a couple of forum names (handles) may be taken as such, but never asked to confirm.
There are a few around me. One in a gen1 has waved both times I have seen her (she waved first).

One I have seen multiple time in a gen2 refuses to acknowledge.