April 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest...:"LANDMARKS":...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally caught this sucker! It was fast... but now I got dinner :)
7081517481_50947d1270_b.jpg
kfc.gif
Colonel's original recipe!

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've got to give credit to {¥£¤€} for coming up with the idea for this months contest theme!

Like Ironman stated... If you have an idea, PM one of us. It aint easy coming up with new themes every month.

Is there a link to see a list of all the Admins for this site? (Yes, I've searched for it).

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hummvee21
Is that the KFC in marietta,ga? If so my wife and I stopped by the marrietta diner on our way home from picking up the Raptor.

That KFC sign is crazy. The eyes and beak move.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The main bass pro shop is here

How far is Bentonville, AR the 1st Wal-Mart.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Is micheal Jacksons home that he grew up in a land mark? haha

Oh yes good ole Gary, Indiana . . . if you don't hear back from me its bc i was white in the hood haha:flipthebird:

Yes and you know when its midnight at his home? When the big hand is on the little one.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool Tizz... Bill Stroppe's shop is right down the road from there. Did many Ford development trips to http://stroppe.com/. Went to visit the QM and the Spruce Goose... Cool place for sure and great pic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.