Anyone with the Borla S-type Exhaust + Borla Resonator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Predator

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having the Borla Resonator put on right now. Along with the SPD Turbo Adapters. I’ll give my few cents once I put a few miles on it.

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on that combo. Also, any chance you could post a short WOT video clip?

Last edited:

Big Ratt

Reaction score
This will be short and sweet. 2x in a row I wrote a detailed reply and when I submitted it would log me out. I’m over it.

S-Type w/resonater - Little louder than stock. Tone is deeper but nowhere near the X-pipe.

Purchasing Borla Touring - Don’t do it. Not much different than stock.

Don’t like X-pipe - Go back to stock if you kept the parts. Save $400. If not an option get the resonater.

Tried a video, but it sounded distorted on my phone.

dsfife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the Borla Resonator with the S type and it puts the truck right back to almost stock. I put the Atak and the Resonator and I am really pleased with it. I think it sounds great.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have exact same thing, after a couple weeks it starts sounding even better. I don’t have any drone or anything bad with my setup. So far this setup is the best sounding that I’ve heard yet and I bet if everyone heard it in person they would install exactly the same thing. Do you have spd adapters and downpipes as well ? I put on Afe dp same time I did exhaust and put on spd adapters about 2 weeks later. The spd adapters really change the sound up a lot. I didn’t think it would till I installed them.

Big Ratt

Reaction score
Down pipes are my next to do. Gonna wait a little bit till I get them. I’m in Cali so I have to have them shipped to a buddy in Nevada. Looks won’t ship to Cali. Bummer.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Galpin Auto Sports (G.A.S - the new pimp my ride guys) - 405 and Roscoe. Ask for Tim. He’s a cool dude I’ve been dealing with. Mine was one of 3 gen2 Raptors they were working on the same day. They do everything.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Down pipes are my next to do. Gonna wait a little bit till I get them. I’m in Cali so I have to have them shipped to a buddy in Nevada. Looks won’t ship to Cali. Bummer.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Galpin Auto Sports (G.A.S - the new pimp my ride guys) - 405 and Roscoe. Ask for Tim. He’s a cool dude I’ve been dealing with. Mine was one of 3 gen2 Raptors they were working on the same day. They do everything.
What do you think of the SPD adapters?

OP
OP
Predator

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the Borla Resonator with the S type and it puts the truck right back to almost stock. I put the Atak and the Resonator and I am really pleased with it. I think it sounds great.

Whoa... sounds like I might need to change up my order to the ATAK before it ships.

Any chance you can post up a video with this configuration? Inside, outside and WOT? A drive by clip would be phenomenal if at all possible.