Anyone with method NV's on tux black screw?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaneK

Reaction score
I ordered the doubles I guess the week (before) they released the NV's... I honestly am still happy with the doubles & prefer them. There are a ton of Raptors out here in west Texas in the oil patch, but haven't seen any with Methods.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From pics.. The double looks wide and cone.. the Nv's kinda look skinny and tall..

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me to see others with the rims I have. I need them to look reasonably good, but mostly they need to perform well offroad. Of course I would compare them all if was the first time going from stock to aftermarket. The Methods are a great way to go with the Raptor, and their different models all perform about the same. Instead of spending money upgrading wheels everytime a new model comes out, I'm going with more suspension and lights! :driver:

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe it happened. I just hope you guys didn't put on the set I ordered....

You black Raptor owners still know black matte NVs look better on white Raptors. :hat:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe it happened. I just hope you guys didn't put on the set I ordered....

You black Raptor owners still know black matte NVs look better on white Raptors. :hat:

Can't wait to see your NVs..