Anyone seen this "Raptor" before?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't mind if he could make his mind up. Reg cab Raptor with appropriate wheels/tires or go full sport truck. A sport truck tuckkng 24x14's with 405's would be unique. One of my favorite sport trucks from SEMA last year has 22x12 -44 wheels but they're flush. RCSB Whippled 5.0, bucket conversion. Last pic is the daily version
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlrH5t_BSFL/

f1.PNG f2.PNG f3.PNG f4.PNG

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't mind if he could make his mind up. Reg cab Raptor with appropriate wheels/tires or go full sport truck. A sport truck tuckkng 24x14's with 405's would be unique. One of my favorite sport trucks from SEMA last year has 22x12 -44 wheels but they're flush. RCSB Whippled 5.0, bucket conversion. Last pic is the daily version

View attachment 120296 View attachment 120297 View attachment 120298 View attachment 120299

I always wanted to see a Raptor made into a sport truck similar to that. If had proper wheel/tire size, it'd be sick like this one.

757Nomad

Reaction score

View attachment 120296 View attachment 120297 View attachment 120298 View attachment 120299

Now that's a sport truck I would drive. That thing looks absolutely savage. Even less practical than the raptor and I love it. There is a youtuber who has a nice black single cab 2018 5.0 with a the new 2.9L whipple who is hurting feelings up and down the Mid-Atlantic coast. He calls his truck the undertaker. Appropriate name if there ever was one.

blackbird18

Reaction score
Regular cab Raptor didnt happen for a reason. That truck illustrates the reasoning perfectly.

The second truck, I'm on the fence. It could grow on me over time.

I just dont think the new F-150s lend themselves well to dropping. At least not without a lot of work.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now that's a sport truck I would drive. That thing looks absolutely savage. Even less practical than the raptor and I love it. There is a youtuber who has a nice black single cab 2018 5.0 with a the new 2.9L whipple who is hurting feelings up and down the Mid-Atlantic coast. He calls his truck the undertaker. Appropriate name if there ever was one.

I believe it. He had a video where he walked a newer CTS-V . The 5.0 is potent with a blower