Anyone out in LA area recommend trails?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm going to be out here in LA every three weeks and looking to hit up trails next month- I drive solo but would like to go as a group on weekends- anyone have suggestions?

My raptor is still stock though - and I'm a big noob so what do you think I should add to it to be practical out in the trails?

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's an open ended question. Wheels/tires I'm guessing.

Most trails/terrain is out in the desert.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Most of us LA bros/girls/*****'s run out to Barstow, Ocotillo, Anza Borrego etc desert to run our trucks

I know a few people end up going to Hungry Valley SVRA in Gorman, CA, lots of fun to be had out there too

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be out here in LA every three weeks and looking to hit up trails next month- I drive solo but would like to go as a group on weekends- anyone have suggestions?

My raptor is still stock though - and I'm a big noob so what do you think I should add to it to be practical out in the trails?

i'd recommend a frame brace for your first off road mod...

OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
i'd recommend a frame brace for your first off road mod...

Cool thanks

And thanks for the trail tips- I've heard of borrego before

EDITED TO ADD: Hungry Valley SVRA sounds pretty good for a beginner like me- it says Grassland Management area is good for beginners.

Last edited: