Anyone order a 2013 Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just drop me an email, or give me a call. [email protected] 406 544-6891

Nope, don't need to be in St Louis. I have ONLY Sold 1 of my 100 or so Raptors since 2010, to a a local.

I only have a White CC in Stock. And maybe 1 Blue CC available.
I will be taking 2013 orders pretty soon.

thanks randy

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just drop me an email, or give me a call. [email protected] 406 544-6891

Nope, don't need to be in St Louis. I have ONLY Sold 1 of my 100 or so Raptors since 2010, to a a local.

I only have a White CC in Stock. And maybe 1 Blue CC available.
I will be taking 2013 orders pretty soon.

thanks randy

emailing you right now

RELBUS

Reaction score
Am I missing something? Randy couldn't compete with my local dealers $1000 over invoice.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell, my dealer has a 2012 for invoice. Different dealers at different times can do different deals.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something? Randy couldn't compete with my local dealers $1000 over invoice.

That's a dam good deal,nothing to miss,every dealer sells cars to make money and sets a profit margin that makes everyone happy including the customer with the added customer service.some others just take advantage, everyone seems very happy with randy and his honesty and customer service.

Jay

Reaction score
I have dealers by me in the northeast that would rather hang on to their trucks then discount them

I know what you mean, all the dealerships keeps trying to sell them for MSRP or more. I wish i could find a black one up here in New England for invoice. None of them are budging on the price. They keep trying to tell me how rare they are. They may be somewhat rare but i can do a search within 200 miles and it pulls up 45 raptors so they arent that rare.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are not as rare as they'll have you believe. If you do a national search for raptors, you'll see that there are tons of them sitting on lots. If you look at the date on the bottom of the window sticker, you'll get an idea as to how long they have been sitting. I'm gonna see a dealer on thursday, the last day of the month. They said they are eager to make a deal on both my trade-in and an incoming raptor. We'll see. Ive heard that one before. If all goes well, I'll give you their contact info. They can probably help you out.

Wish me luck.