Anyone order a 2013 Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
I hope it's not a 4% increase. The dealer I talked to said it should only be a small increase in price. I don't think 4% is a small increase.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even a 10% increase is still nothing compared to the value of the Raptor..

If 4% increase ($2,000+) worries you on a $50k truck then this truck might not be in your budget. I am NOT trying to be a ****, the Raptor cost a lot of money. I hate to see anyone else get over their head and have to sell it.

-Greg

mike.s

Reaction score
I can afford it. I just don't like to spend more money unless it's justified. Just because someone can afford to spend more doesn't mean they want to. Would you buy your truck at a dealership with a $10,000 markup or would you shop around for the best deal?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can afford it. I just don't like to spend more money unless it's justified. Just because someone can afford to spend more doesn't mean they want to. Would you buy your truck at a dealership with a $10,000 markup or would you shop around for the best deal?

I will NEVER buy from a dealership ever! Will always by from Randy!
I understand about shopping around for the best price! The Raptor is well worth the price!

-Greg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any updates on an official 2013 Raptor photo/specs yet??

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can afford it. I just don't like to spend more money unless it's justified. Just because someone can afford to spend more doesn't mean they want to. Would you buy your truck at a dealership with a $10,000 markup or would you shop around for the best deal?

exactly...

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be buying my first raptor from Randy also...... This won't be my first SVT product though. Gen 1 and Gen 2 lightnings, and heavily modified 2003 cobra.:birgits_tiredcoffee:Jedi: