Anyone order a 2013 Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks to be a balance out in july for 12s and a startup build for early 13s with full production in aug,.if you have a order in and it goes threw, it is a 12.
now this is schedule and is subject to changes or supply changes.

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks to be a balance out in july for 12s and a startup build for early 13s with full production in aug,.if you have a order in and it goes threw, it is a 12.
now this is schedule and is subject to changes or supply changes.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hope you get it sooner than later, but you won't be depressed and the wait is worth it! Especially when your getting it exactly how you want it!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:

nickD

Reaction score
i talked to sales manager of Brandon Ford. He told me he could not order a 2013 and that he will be ordering 2012s for "a while"

The good news is they are willing to negotiate on the price!!

After doing some research I am planning on ordering a 2012 SuperCrew with the following options:
Tuxedo Black
Box Side graphics
Raptor Luxury Package
Navigation with Front/Rear cameras

Anything else I wanna consider ordering? I was hoping to see what the Blue Accents look like, but none of the dealers around me have one in stock.

Last edited:

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i talked to sales manager of Brandon Ford. He told me he could not order a 2013 and that he will be ordering 2012s for "a while"

After doing some research I am planning on ordering a 2012 SuperCrew with the following options:
Tuxedo Black
Box Side graphics
Raptor Luxury Package

Anything else I wanna consider ordering? I was hoping to see what the Blue Accents look like, but none of the dealers around me have one in stock.
I hope you're not paying moe than $500 over invoice for an ordered 2012

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Tuxedo Black
Box Side graphics
Raptor Luxury Package

I added moon roof to it and I'm glad I did. As for the blue accents, I love mine!! It looks great IMO! I think I have a pic or two of the blue I took when I picked mine up. Should be able to see it from my account I think.

Rusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2012 ordering

Are you saying you can still order a 2012?
I thought they closed the book on the 2012s.

I am not sure how long one can order a 2012.
I have heard from different camps on when and when they close the ordering
on the 2012.

Anyone know for sure???????
Rusty

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rusty - I saw something on the military site that the last day for ordering 2012 f-150s was 22 June - today - and first day for 2013s was 26 June. But that could have been their internal dates for military buying program.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Tuxedo Black
Box Side graphics
Raptor Luxury Package

get rid of those graphics, and get the moonroof. I initially didnt want the moonroof but Im glad I got it.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep the graphics AND get the moonroof!

I like the 2012 graphics but they don't show up so well on a black truck. But they do show up.

If you have a dealer that still has allocation AND can actually order you a 2012 don't worry about what you are paying "over invoice". It would be better to pay $500 (or whatever amount) and actually get your truck! (as long as you are happy with the price)