Anyone order a 2013 Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

*jrwiii*

Reaction score
Just curious if the ordering banks for the 2013 opened today and if anybody ordered one? I think a 4% price increase is hard to swallow without upgraded parts (besides headlights). Maybe if they put 3" Fox shocks on the 2013's that would be a fair upgrade for the price increase. If anybody ordered one or if there are any new options that haven't been mentioned please post them.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious if the ordering banks for the 2013 opened today and if anybody ordered one? I think a 4% price increase is hard to swallow without upgraded parts (besides headlights). Maybe if they put 3" Fox shocks on the 2013's that would be a fair upgrade for the price increase. If anybody ordered one or if there are any new options that haven't been mentioned please post them.

2013 F150 order bank did not open 5/14.
I will post up Info asap when it opens.

randy

OP
OP
J

*jrwiii*

Reaction score
Randy,
If I was looking at ordering a 2012 supercab instead of waiting for a 2013 when do you think the last date I could order one is?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder when we'll start seeing some leaks of an actual raptor much less specs.....I know Randy is the man and is working very diligently for us but geeezzzz!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy your just down the road form me im in hannibal,mo what dealer ship you at

I live in St Louis, MO - BUT sell through a dealer in Oklahoma.

But I can pick up my ordered trucks from the KC MO trainyard, and have it in St Louis for pick-up. Or I can deliver to you on my trailer.

thanks randy
cell 406 544-6891

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

When is the last day to order a 2012?

If a dealer STILL HAS Allocation,
2012 F150 (Dearborn Assy Plant) Final Orders Due to Plant 7/12/12
Balance Out 9/16/12 (these dates can change)

That being said, the dealer needs to get the order in ASAP

randy

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the 4% increase legit or a guess because I'm ordering one thru Randy, but man that's a big jump in price if accurate. Time for Ramen noodles I guess.

Last edited: