Anyone Know CORRECT Part # for Gen 2 Raptor Front Sway Bar End Links???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, broke front sway bar end link on White Rim Trail in Moab and need to replace. The diagram in Ford’s manual shows incorrect part and #. It shows and denotes a part that is a straight shaft with two flexing cup ends. That doesn’t work. The OEM links have the two ends perpendicular to each other at 90 degrees. Top threaded shaft goes straight up, and lower threaded shaft points to front of truck. Need help for correct part # on that. Ford dealer parts in Moab had no clue what to tell us.

Would even appreciate suggestions on an aftermarket replacement.

Thanks!

View attachment 148177

B5E19AED-19D0-4A08-9A47-58B3DE2E48C8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’ve looked everywhere for this part number... Thanks for Asking... Thanks for Sharing.

Is there any aftermarket alternatives

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awickedtruthxxx,

Look at JohnyPython's post #2. He has a picture with the part # shown.

GrayGhost45

Reaction score
Ok, broke front sway bar end link on White Rim Trail in Moab and need to replace. The diagram in Ford’s manual shows incorrect part and #. It shows and denotes a part that is a straight shaft with two flexing cup ends. That doesn’t work. The OEM links have the two ends perpendicular to each other at 90 degrees. Top threaded shaft goes straight up, and lower threaded shaft points to front of truck. Need help for correct part # on that. Ford dealer parts in Moab had no clue what to tell us.

Would even appreciate suggestions on an aftermarket replacement.

Thanks!

View attachment 148177

View attachment 148178

All of the aftermarket parts stores (Advanced Auto, Oreilly's, Rock Auto, etc.) reference a straight version as well. The actual part looks just like what comes on the '14 SVT Raptor. I wonder if those would actually fit? I think I'm going to pony up the $$ and give this a shot. I'll post back what I find out...