Anyone Know CORRECT Part # for Gen 2 Raptor Front Sway Bar End Links???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrayGhost45

Reaction score
All of the aftermarket parts stores (Advanced Auto, Oreilly's, Rock Auto, etc.) reference a straight version as well. The actual part looks just like what comes on the '14 SVT Raptor. I wonder if those would actually fit? I think I'm going to pony up the $$ and give this a shot. I'll post back what I find out...

Got the MOOG aftermarket end links today (made for '14 SVT Raptor) and they are waaayy too long to fit. So, back to square 1 on the hunt for aftermarket end links.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the MOOG aftermarket end links today (made for '14 SVT Raptor) and they are waaayy too long to fit. So, back to square 1 on the hunt for aftermarket end links.

I was looking for aftermarket since OEM is not serviceable (****** plastic caps) and I couldn't find anything. Got mine covered under warranty but I don't have a lot of faith in the replacements.

StraightSixM2C

Reaction score
Hard to torque unless you use a crows foot. You need to put a wrench on the hex while you turn the nut. Else the ball will just spin in its joint.