Anyone got a 2019 owner review ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A question for those who have upgraded from 2017/2018 to the 2019.

Price difference for me is $4000 Canadian for a 2018 vs 2019. Plus the 8-12 week wait.

Do you feel the 2019 is worth the wait and the little higher price?

That $4000 would pay for the extra parts I plan to buy before driving the truck.

Sure wish there was a leadfoot option for 2019.

King shocks for the front would make it work really well. Plus you could get leadfoot.

PerfBlue19

Reaction score
Mine went in for a check engine light yesterday. 980 miles... no mods except PC.

Other wired electrical gremlins too. Like windshield wipers had zero chill. No matter what setting they would go full blast.

High beams would come on at random as well... not sure what all this fuckery is about but shes due back today with a prognosis so I'll post what they find.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well they are not real,life improvement over 18. I am still right. Some people even hate it, they say it is stiff.
I have no idea how people are saying the 2019 rides stiff.. my air pressure is at 40-42 and it rides very smooth. I didn’t have a 17/18 to compare it too but I was looking for it to be rough and it never disappoints and is very comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remember the speakers boost engine volume

I would agree both are true. The cab is quieter but they pump in fake engine noise. I turned that off with forscan and there is now less engine noise as the fake noise is gone, but the external (real) engine/exhaust sound is still audible.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would agree both are true. The cab is quieter but they pump in fake engine noise. I turned that off with forscan and there is now less engine noise as the fake noise is gone, but the external (real) engine/exhaust sound is still audible.
will turning off your fake sound violate the warranty? I am asking because you used forscan to do it.

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine went in for a check engine light yesterday. 980 miles... no mods except PC.

Other wired electrical gremlins too. Like windshield wipers had zero chill. No matter what setting they would go full blast.

High beams would come on at random as well... not sure what all this fuckery is about but shes due back today with a prognosis so I'll post what they find.
There is an Auto High Beam setting where they will come on if it does not sense headlights in front of it and then turn off once it senses headlights. I did not like it. I turned it off.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how people are saying the 2019 rides stiff.. my air pressure is at 40-42 and it rides very smooth. I didn’t have a 17/18 to compare it too but I was looking for it to be rough and it never disappoints and is very comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately and ironically, I ended up with 2019 raptor. I believe the shocks might be better overall, but i don't believe it warrants someone with 17/18 to upgrade. Not significantly better in real life situation. When jumping, Bottom out or not, 17/18 is still better than competition. That's what my statement above was about.
I would have been happy with 2018, but i wanted to buy the latest version, plus i couldn't turn down discount the ford dealer offered.