Anyone got a 2019 owner review ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have one on order and noticed some members are starting to receive their 19's just looking for a real world review.

Are you replacing a current Raptor or is this the your first Raptor? If will be my first so just looking for real world driving/ride reviews from those that have them. Mine is on order.

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh ya for proof, gotcha. out going 2017 av gray jammed screw....btw the value of 2017's are dropping faster than a 16oz. jig...IMG_1587.JPG

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got it home . noticeable improvement on the road a lot less body roll in corners. Drove the same road with the 17 to dealer and the stuff that made it skip on and rattle the front was more civilized. Also the 17 had 50000 miles so she was getting loose for sure. Recaros are good for me but if i was any bigger it might be a little uncomfortable. does not porpoise through rollers as much either. It is very noticable how much these truck change over their use. This thing is tight! A good wash board section and sharp edged bumps will tell the difference especially in a corner. The price difference would have bought a crap load of aftermarket stuff for the 17!IMG_2648[1].JPG

OP
OP
H

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got it home . noticeable improvement on the road a lot less body roll in corners. Drove the same road with the 17 to dealer and the stuff that made it skip on and rattle the front was more civilized. Also the 17 had 50000 miles so she was getting loose for sure. Recaros are good for me but if i was any bigger it might be a little uncomfortable. does not porpoise through rollers as much either. It is very noticable how much these truck change over their use. This thing is tight! A good wash board section and sharp edged bumps will tell the difference especially in a corner. The price difference would have bought a crap load of aftermarket stuff for the 17!View attachment 115574

Will be cool to hear your thoughts on the 19 compared to the 17 once you have some more miles on it. Thanks for the quick update.