Anyone go from a Gen 3 Raptor to EV Lightning ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In fairness, did you read his post? I personally do not want an EV for myself as it doesn’t not fit my use case nor desire, politics aside I still don’t care for them.

All of that aside, I thought he gave a very reasonable counter argument/explanation
actually he did not owe an explanation……I was just giving him a hard time……I forgot this is 2023 and some people are sensitive!

Blu Bug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate the fact that the Democrats/Global Warming ******** are trying to force this electric vehicle nonsense down our throats under the guise of saving the environment. This is all market manipulation to change the flow of money to green energy speculators at the expensive of the average consumer. I am an ornery old cuss who will oppose anything I'm told I have to do even if it's in my own best interest. I bought a Toyota Camry hybrid because I liked how it drove and I own a 2013 Roush Raptor because it's bad ass and I like how it drives.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#1. You live in California
#2. You have solar on the farm…….go figure
#3. You bought an EV
To sum it up:
You have lived in California for soooo long, you truly do not KNOW that you are, or have become a Californian. Think of it like the ****’s in WW 2. Many participated in the holocaust. At the time they did not realize they were brainwashed and it was wrong. Charlie Manson brainwashed “his followers” and they carried out horrific crimes. Now Manson‘s followers know they were brainwashed, just like surviving ****’s realize it. Which brings up a question begging for an answer; why are you on a Raptor forum and not a lightning forum? Your time may be better spent saving the whales!
Its strange, have all of this free time now with my lightning being so much faster than the old Raptor and I never have to waste my time at a gas station. I get back home in record time and plug my truck in, and boom, next time I go somewhere I have a full tank of sparkle juice. I don't know what to do with all my spare time, so I check my email and this was the most most popular topic from last week. You people seem to be obsessed with Lightnings or something.

But seriously to your points, we started a solar company back in the day just to outfit our properties with solar on the cheap and then sold the company.

I've lived in California long enough to know I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I've always joked that I'll run for office before I flee like a coward and I will die within 30 miles of where I was born.

If this country is at the level of a Holocaust and you free state able bodies are at home and not knocking on California's border in line to help dig us out, you're just as much the problem as we are. I want to see a convoy of Raptors when the time comes.

The guys on the lightning forum are still crying about not getting the truck they order 3 years ago, I can't relate. And I don't even like whales

20230411_103400.jpgScreenshot_20230411_095912_Yahoo Mail.jpg

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See you are a Californian head to toe.…….. sensitive and expecting a bail out. Sorry if I hit a nerve, I was just kidding, but why would anyone, except illegal aliens, line up to get INTO California? I was also born, raised and worked in California, but I escaped in 2019, and not specifically to save taxes. I actually left because I do not agree with state and local government policies. California is a cesspool and everyone knows it, apparently including you. I was just teasing you about your feel good for the plant truck, it’s beautiful! I certainly did not intend to hurt your Californian feelings. Relax, go to Jamba Juice and drink some wheat grass, just don’t use a public restroom, or you could get pregnant!

BTW, I can go 550 miles on a tank nasty fossil fuel and it only takes about 10 minutes to put it back in the gas tank. How far can you go on fairy juice and how long does it take to sprinkle fairy juice back into the fairy juice container? See, you’re brainwashed to believe you save time, but It’s not your fault. The government told you so!

Last edited:

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See you are a Californian head to toe.…….. sensitive and expecting a bail out. Sorry if I hit a nerve, I was just kidding, but why would anyone, except illegal aliens, line up to get INTO California? I was also born, raised and worked in California, but I escaped in 2019, and not specifically to save taxes. I actually left because I do not agree with state and local government policies. California is a cesspool and everyone knows it, apparently including you. I was just teasing you about your feel good for the plant truck, it’s beautiful! I certainly did not intend to hurt your Californian feelings. Relax, go to Jamba Juice and drink some wheat grass, just don’t use a public restroom, or you could get pregnant!

BTW, I can go 550 miles on a tank nasty fossil fuel and it only takes about 10 minutes to put it back in the gas tank. How far can you go on fairy juice and how long does it take to sprinkle fairy juice back into the fairy juice container? See, you’re brainwashed to believe you save time, but It’s not your fault. The government told you so!
Might become a “birthing person”