Anyone else hear Fords ditching Leadfoot and Velocity Blue for 2022?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh…leadfoot grey was a great color for a year or two. Now, you can get a Hyundai in a similar color ( not that there is anything wrong with that. I have a Kia Stinger). Time to find a new cool color.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure Leadfoot was 1st used in 2018 went away in 2019 then came back in 2020. Only raptor color to come back after not being available. Would not surprise me Ford ends it after 2021.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure Leadfoot was 1st used in 2018 went away in 2019 then came back in 2020. Only raptor color to come back after not being available. Would not surprise me Ford ends it after 2021.
I’m seriously so depressed reading this. Unless they come out with either a tan or another sweet shade of grey. I just don’t think I can drop almost 90k on a truck (after taxes) and not get exactly what I want. I was excited I was finally going to get the exact truck I wanted with all the features I wanted. Back to the drawing board.